My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Monday

WorldWide Paint Out

3rd Annual International Plein Air Painters
WORLDWIDE
"Paint Out"
Who: All plein air painters are invited to participate.
You do not have to be a member of IPAP
but, you must register.
When: Sept. 9-11, 2005
Where: Worldwide in organized official groups, pocket groups and individuals painting as part of the 3rd annual IPAP paint out.
This event is happening simultaneously in international locations and is the 3rd WORLDWIDE group event hosted by International Plein Air Painters.
I am very excited to participate in this worldwide event. Although, this year I will be by myself creating plein air artworks in Ohio. I look forward to knowing that across the world there will be many other artists capturing plein air art. I will be posting the new works I create as soon as they are finished during the paint out here. Be sure to stop back in or subscribe to my blog plein air and be the first ones to view the new works created on Sept. 9, 10, & 11.