My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Tuesday

Thank you HJ

I wanted to share something neat with you that a reader of mine went out of his way to do with my art.

Here are two digitally framed paintings of mine, thoughtfully chosen and created by HJ,

I was so surprised to open my email and see these.


Sunshine Roses
and

Summer Roses

How cool is that? Thank you HJ!

I don't have any new paintings yet, they're coming. I have withdrawn a bit to reflect on my work and take time to read. I love reading and have finished two out of the four books I got from the library along with notebooks full of thoughts.

Simple Beauty is around your every step,
All the best,
Rebecca

Rebecca Grantham.Com,


Natural Abstracts - my etsy store

Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe