My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Friday

Winter Sunset Puzzle Painting

Here is C08 Winter Sunset
brand new jigsaw puzzle painting.
63 pieces
8.5 in x 11 in
in oil plein air






I have already rung them into pendants, signed and sealed.
( will post more pictures soon)
Just have to get my boxes ready and some printing of the mini's I include with each piece.
This time too instead of the white craft boxes I'm altering used cig boxes.

Good news for those who asked I am going to be offering two or more pieces that fit together.
One to get- one to give, kinda like the friendship pendants.
They will be sent in to the art o mat fairly shortly as well as having some available for direct sale.

I have two more paintings that I have been working on and I'm very refreshed by the second one. You'll see why.

Take care
Rebecca

Rebecca Grantham.Com,
e store
Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe

Labels: ,