My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Sunday

me myself and why

I so often get overwhlemed by life and all the bad things that happen, and the bad things people do. I think that is why I like landscapes so much,
there's no pain there, atleast in what I see and share and I try to just bring out the beauty and maybe..... just maybe..... make someone smile and feel like there is hope.

*I just want to follow up on this post, as a commenter pointed out, many times landscapes are not beautiful as in the recent catastophe and it brings me back to my original thought.
Noone in life is untouched by tears. But most often it is the human element of evil, the intentional cruelty of people that so often overwhelms me.
My heart and prayers go out to everyone who needs them right now.
Rebecca Grantham