My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Tuesday

After Sunset Before the Sun

Yesterday was a wet, cold 30 something degrees in Northeast Ohio, full of gray blah and I decided to get outside and just paint, secretly hoping that the sunset would peak through the overcast skies as I laid the groundwork for my painting. It didn't as it sometimes does and I found myself excited to find the beauty in this drab lifeless weather,
and I am so glad that I did.

Although I prefer and truly love working alla prima, it's a rush to start and finish a piece in one day, this piece will be completed over the course of a couple days or so.
and believe it or not I hope the gray for now..... stays, I figured "Hey if you can't beat em well Beat them." I love a good challenge and as artists we are our own motivator and have to set our pace, determine our direction, the pieces we will make and when.

I will be posting wip shots!

Cheers
Rebecca