Art-O-Mat and more goodies

artist page.
Super cool since I have wanted to be a part of this for a very long time.
I made a great friend Laura Gentry that I met on myspace who has produced hundreds of interactive eggplants for the Art*o* Mat, the owners then send in photo's of themselves with their little eggplants. Laura is going to be sending one especially made for me, I can't wait, Thank you Laura;) here's her blog http://strayeggplant.blogspot.com/
many thanks to her I'm going to be making another piece (s) of artwork for the art*O*mat and am stirring ideas now.
I admit I've never seen a YouTube video,
so this one was my first, sent by my dear friend Robin Lemon,
Thank you girly,
I invite you to see it
here is the link,
FREE HUGS, I love the music too by sick puppies;)
I am finally getting off my cp, my website is done for now....
there are still some firefox kinks to work out and as many web authors know
~A website is only considered finished, for a moment~ then you update it.
I am glad to have learned over this past month some needed steps in css design and the beauty of using an external style sheet that will make updating the overall design of the site much easier!
I have had many loose ends that are now almost tied up and been reading a lot too.
Despite the bitter temps here in Ohio I'm heading out to paint!!! finally and am excited to begin so I'll leave you now with the fortune from my fortune cookie a couple days ago.
"Be patient, even an egg will walk in time"
All the best,
Rebecca;)
Rebecca Grantham.Com,
Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe
Labels: art-o-mat®








<< Home