My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Wednesday

Drunk on Nature

Busy, Busy, Busy Bee settle down and have some tea.

I have been burning the candle at both ends lately,
between working evenings at Spennato's Restaurant, painting, helping our kids with school and all my motherly chores.... whew~

Here are some pictures of the more than one hundred promos I made and sent to etsy labs to be included in the swag bags they are giving out at the Centerville Pumpkin Festival, in Manakin Sabot, VA coming up Oct. 20th.

I had a lot of fun making these and probably am getting a bigger kick out of it then anyone else.

I decided to take my slogan Drunk on Nature and apply it to shot glasses. ( pretty clever huh? lol)

So I got these great flourescent plastic glasses at a local party store, created the labels, printed them at Office Max and after trimming them a bit, stuck em on and mailed them off.








What's coming up next? I have around 20 hand painted Black-eyed Susan pendants and pins almost finished that I will be posting in a few days and I am going to be working with a new gallery that found me online. They are in Indiana, I just received the consignment agreement and as soon as things are buttoned up I'll post more info.

I hope you're enjoying this beautiful Autumn weather, I can't wait to get out and find some beautiful natural color abstractions.

All the best,
Rebecca

Rebecca Grantham.Com,