art-o-mat® Update C08

Puzzle No. C08
63 pieces of a Winter Sunset Painting in oil.

I would like to thank SweetWolf, a seller on etsy who kindly sent me a dozen or more empty cigarette boxes for this project.
I upcycled them by spray painting the boxes gold and a black stencil of my initials RG on the backs.
There are 39 single boxed pendants and 10 surprise boxes that have two interlocking puzzle pieces.
Kinda like the old Best Friends Forever necklaces.
This time I only kept a few. One for me, one single and one double for sale through my estore.

One to keep and One to Give,(see more pictures and purchase) they will be shipped together in the recycled gold box with two mini copies of the original painting and silver plated 18inch necklaces included.
Here is the single pendant available now.

Click here for more info and pics.
I wish you beauty every moment this week.
Rebecca
Rebecca Grantham.Com, email me at
contact(at)rebeccagrantham.com
e store
Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe
Labels: art-o-mat®








<< Home