My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Thursday

20 minutes to Go


20 minutes to Go Sold
This piece is the first of some smaller works I am going to be completing, it is only 4" x 6" and was drawn on Sept. 9th, the first day of the World Wide Paint Out.
I was hoping to get some more done over the weekend, but the inspiration wasn't there, and as my understanding friend would have said, " it's ok to wait, it will come, and you'll know it when it does."
I've learned that there are times you have to force yourself to see things with new eyes, or push your way through, but there are other times when you just have to be patient, let go and wait.
The trick is knowing the difference.
So I titled this one 20 minutes to Go, because it was created just as the sun was falling. Rebecca

Labels: ,