My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Monday

The New Year Begins Now 1 of 7 Sold

I am ringing in the New Year with New Works and A blow out sale, Out with the Old and in with the New, everything from 05' must go,
and you are invited!
I am going to be listing a plein air painting on eBay over the next seven days.

Here is the first piece .

SunStripes
SunStripes
4 x 6 Sold


if you don't want to bid make me an offer on any of the available originals before they go to auction.
I am keeping one piece for myself that I just can't part with and that is Spring Poetry. Other than that I want to clear out my portfolio. I am pursuing gallery representation in three cities in two states and am entirely focusing on oil painting. I am no longer accepting portrait requests either.

Cheers to New works in an exciting New Year.
All the best
Rebecca

here's a hint 52

Labels: ,