I just
I took some pictures of it and although not satisfied I was going to post it and then I could move on.
My camera was distorting the colors and it took a lot to adjust them on my computer back as close to they are in life.
and that's when I realized what's wrong. There are too many colors.
I'll post it when it's done.
Some artists use mirrors in their studios to reflect their work in reverse, for this piece all it took was a poor picture to see what it needed.
It's an odd piece anyway inspired twice over by two different moments.
I repainted entirely over the first sketch with a new series of time.
It was very unusual moment. The sun was setting behind the trees in my yard and casting upwards, lighting the underneath of the leaves as well as spiking through towards me in a few pinhole spaces between the dense spring leaves.
plein air - landscape painting - art - abstract art
-> available plein air oils








<< Home