Plein Air Puzzle Update
It took somewhat of a leap of faith completing the puzzle and then submitting the prototype.
When this process should have been done in reverse .
My dear subscribers you know something the buyers won't.
In order for the puzzle block owners to know what the finished pieces look like they will have to come here to see where their block fits and the finished paintings.
Now I'm looking forward to the fun of them checking and will be posting updates as soon as I know where the blocks will travel to.
I am going to be finishing the acetate wraps and info sheets for the blocks and sending them to Artists In Cellophane early next week.
This project has spurred some more puzzle ideas and I will keep you updated with the new works as they come.
My sunset triptych is on hold as the weather hasn't cooperated with constant cold drizzle and overcast skies the past few days.
Am going out today to capture this foggy, muted, rainy Autumn Day.
All the best,
~Rebecca
Rebecca Grantham.Com,
Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe
Labels: art-o-mat®








<< Home