This Tree ~ 4 panel plein air painting in oil

This Tree
4 piece original plein air oil on panel
each panel measures 12" x 12"
and they are mounted with painted edges 1 3/4" deep
Despite a moment

when I thought this piece was done and our mischievous 2 year old decided it needed a giant reddish brownish swash, all is well and fixed and this piece is now done.
I love our little rascal but he gives new meaning to the terrible twos.
We like to call him passionate. When he's angry he curls his eyebrows and there is a huge wrinkle over his nose, but when he's happy none of our kids squeeze their hugs any harder.
So what's next? I've got my sights set on creating a sunset triptych next and am waiting for the sun to ablidge. It's overcast today but you never know until the last moment if the sun will come through. It often breaks through right before setting.
~Rebecca
Rebecca Grantham.Com,
Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe
Labels: fall plein air paintings, for sale








<< Home