Original Black-eyed Susan Triptych Painting


detail picture, click each for larger views
This piece has been sold.
A wide assortment of fine art gifts and merchandise are now available only through plein air cafe featuring this inspiring painting. Large Framed prints, coffee mugs, ceramic tiles, t-shirts and much more. Click here to see them all!
Each Panel Measures 5.5" x 12" on Gallery Wrap Canvas .
This piece is best told as half and half.
The sky and clouds were painted outside on site and the black-eyed susan flowers were inspired from a photo I took recently.
With this piece I wanted to capture the joy that swells in me and the summer memories I feel whenever I see black-eyed susans.
I loved creating the Rose of Sharon Series, from the flowering Lucy in my yard, it was an exciting blessing to work on and now that all the blooms have withdrawn and faded until next summer, I'm at a loss for colors here around my home. I will surely be painting the sunsets, but I ache for colors and paintings created at all times of day. Being that our five children are little yet I am tied to my homescapes and working from some choice photographs until Falls show comes. In the spirit of Monet it matters not whether a piece is created entirely onsite or with reference, It's the Results that matter!
~Wishing you all the best, don't forget to look up and around, inspiration and beauty are everywhere.
Rebecca
Rebecca Grantham.Com,
Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe
Labels: black-eyed susans, fall plein air paintings, sold, summer plein air paintings, triptych paintings








<< Home