Plein Fishing
Wrapping the summer up with good ol fashioned fishing.Things have been so busy and hectic getting three ready for school tomorrow.
Time is flying by.

We took our crew fishing at Spencer Lake the weekend of the perseid meteor shower and got there just in time for our oldest to catch his first large mouth bass.
He caught his first bullhead after sunset too skunking the rest of us.
It was living a dream for me to be there seeing the meteor shower, something I haven't done in a very long time. We traveled just under an hour away to get completely away from city glare. My kids didn't believe me that when I told them that when night would come there would be more stars than they could count.I was right ;) and what's wonderful about where we were was that when we laid on our backs all you could see was deep, dark sky sprinkled with millions of stars with the tree line out of view. We were greeted with many shooting stars above us and twinkles in the eyes of all 5 our children.








<< Home