My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Wednesday

on site show prep and more


Whew' What a week and it's only uhh Wednesday that's right!
It's been an electrifying week. I have started my first plein air gear workshop with a collector/friend first who loves to create and loves nature. She's an angel and perfect to explore this with.
I'm having so much fun sharing some exercises that have helped me heighten my awareness of nature and art. It's a joy to give this back to someone who loves the same things.

I am glad to be working with a client for a custom order of my pleinaircafe tiles for her oasis sun room.
and I am getting prepared to paint the Seven Hills Home days Festival on site both Saturday and Sunday. I heard there was a Ferris wheel last year and hoping it's there again.
I would love to paint it! The change of subject matter is going to be challenging but am looking forward very much to it.
I'll get some pictures. We might bring the whole crew Sunday for some fair fun. My favorite is tossing the ping pong ball, watching it bounce and hoping it lands into a fish bowl winning a small gold fish.
I won this as a child and my fish got huge and lived a long time.
Ohh and cotton candy is a must, there is something special about fairs versus huge theme parks and that is something I am definitely going to capture this weekend.

That reminds me we were going over the first day exercise and she mentioned how the clouds were rolling in with a thunderstorm coming and they looked like dirty cotton candy, I love that picture description and am going to be watching the skies for them ;)

So shipping some work out this week for sales and running for paperwork printing all the while juggling my 5 rascals who always seem to run a muck in Office Max.

I've started the base painting for our Rose of Sharon that's in Bloom and am on way out right now to paint some more. The humidity is dreadful and loves to give me a headache but it's worth it!

All the best,
Rebecca
remember to "Get Out There!"


Rebecca Grantham.com
Modern Art Gifts from Plein Air Cafe

$5 off a purchase of $20 or more now through July 31st

Labels: