My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Thursday

Simply Sky oh so Simple



Before & After
click the pics for larger images

You may remember the first piece.
but my soul says ahhhhhh much better is the second!
Same panel, same artist, new day, new piece.

I really enjoyed painting this panel the first time and even better the second.
I love black or near black, I don't ever use black straight from the tube but prefer to mix.

I love it, I have heard that black isn't found in nature.
Well it comes pretty close.
Next twilight watch the sunset, go on keep watch until twilight comes and dusk approaches.
It creeps in quietly and suddenly you find yourself among the shadows of the trees or buildings.
Where I live the fireflies begin their dance and my children chase them wildly.

Just before the last shades of light pass from this day there will be a moment where the trees you know as green become very dark, dare I say BLACK.
Your mind will want to tell you those leaves are green but look again and let me know what you see.

Rebecca


My Website,
Modern Art Gifts from Plein Air Cafe

Labels: ,