My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Thursday

Saturday

I am looking forward to new things in my path as an artist.

Beginning Saturday I will paint my first craft show. The first of three shows I have been invited to paint for the promoter Lisa Nemeth. The paintings will be used in her marketing next year and after the show I am having an interview for an article in a local Cleveland art magazine Artist Review Today.

Speaking of that I had 15 seconds of air time early this week. Lisa had a radio interview and she asked me to call and chat about painting the show.

My kids thought it was so cool that I could be on the radio from our phone.

I have been busy between making the aceo's and prepping some works to bring with me and all the little things that I will need to have on hand.
Later I have to get painting supplies and some materials printed that I need for both the show and for a painting that needs to be shipped.

I am going to have people who join my mailing list be entered into winning a study from the day of the fair.

What a great way to celebrate my birthday, with good food, good music and kicking off a new step in my career.

Cheers!
Rebecca

RebeccaGrantham.com
about me ebay,

Modern Art Gifts from Plein Air Cafe
- - -