My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Friday

Thoughts for Today and Something New Coming Soon

"I'm continuing to work hard, not without periods of discouragement, but my strength comes back again." (Claude Monet)

Taken from Robert Genn's Twice Weekly Letter, that always has something to think about. http://www.painterskeys.com/

This quote is timely for me today but even more appropriate for the days of last week.
I love growing and grow best by painting, and painting some more.
Throwing off the layers of fear and whispers that try to tell me what I should be and not what I am.

I have been working on a brand new collectible edition(s) of my work for fun. Something that many other artists are making and something that I have always wanted too.

Stay tuned I'll be posting them here first and have been dropping hints on my ebay blog.

Hint no. 1
This kind of art is commonly known by 4 letters _ _ _ _ and kinda rhymes with play dough (sorta) LOL I'm in a silly mood lately kinda like a cork, takin it as it comes.

ok off to finish my chores and paint some more.
The weather is beautiful here and I hope it is where you are too.



My Website,
about me ebay, One 5" x 7" ending very soon !!!

Modern Art Gifts from Plein Air Cafe
- - -