Peach Nights
Almost finished.
I just need to sign it and lay some nice felt or velvet on the inside.


Original Oil
Wood Cigar
Jewelry Box
8 ½” x 9” x 2 ¼”
Price $49.00
The original box was a black Sancho Panza Double Maduro.
I am working on another one of these today.
The cigar boxes are courtesy of my Dad. I have always loved unique boxes, bags and such.
and he has always loved cigars. He just got back from a Cigar Festival in PA.
I still have an antique painted box from when I was a child so when my Mom told me hey I've been saving these for you do you want them I jumped! and she sent them right away.
I have looked at the blank boxes in the craft stores but I love the character of this box and finding a new purpose for it.
I may make some into cigar box purses. But for now I love idea of storing treasures in them.
plein air - landscape painting - art - cigar box
Labels: for sale, summer plein air paintings








<< Home