My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Thursday

Murray Hill Art Walk

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend coming up.

If you're in the Murray Hill, Little Italy area of Cleveland, Oh you'll find me painting plein air on site with a table of wares as a part of the 27th annual Art Walk. June 2, 3, & 4th

What's great is I get to display for free outside my brother in laws studio.
He's setting up too and I'll be sure to post some pictures. Dan is a wonderful wood sculptor and his girlfriend makes the most thoughtful handmade books.

My Hubby is going to fabricate 3/5 metal stands for my display as I cross my fingers for beautiful weather.

Hopefully next year it will be all three of us.

My husband is a stone sculptor and has been truly enjoying working on his latest piece. It is a bushmaster snake being carved out of Indiana Limestone.
(pics coming soon)

It is a wonderful balance of art between the three of us.

1 realistic sculptor in stone
1 abstract sculptor mixed media

and me LOL.

Labels: