26 Plein Air Tiles Now 37
I created these tiles from my pastel work of last year.

Your choice from 26 ceramic tile coasters*, perfect for entertainment or wall art.
I am working on creating a sales presentation to offer local gift shops etc, to make these tiles available in.
I would love to do Fine Art/craft Shows as a vender and am going to be visiting two Prime ones this summer in June, with hopes of having some fun and learning for next year.
I will also be painting on site at 4 shows 3 of which I have been invited to paint by the promoter.
-> click here to purchase on plein air cafe
$5 off when you spend $20 or more Now through May 31st
I just added my new plein air paintings, you now have a choice of 37 designs!!!
plein air - landscape painting - art - cp








<< Home