My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Monday

Where in Ohio is Rebecca

Here is a short list of up and coming events for me this summer that I will be adding to my sidebar.

These are the events where I will be onsite painting with NorthCoast Promotions, many thanks to the invitation and vision of Lisa Nemeth.

June 24 - St. John Byzantine Bazaar
July 28-30 - Seven Hills Home Days Festival
August 4-6 - Pokrova Ukrainian Festival
The three large originals produced will be available for purchase in the Galleria, and I will also be participating among my peers with works for sale in the festival.
September 16-17 - The Galleria - The Greater Cleveland Art & Gallery Festival

I am excited for the change in subject matter and am already envisioning works filled with light and color, to capture the energy of the festivals in an abstract joyous manner.

In between and hopefully beginning over the next few days I will be visiting my neighbors garden, she has some beauties in bloom that are calling my name, I drool every time I drive by.

ps I have some other tricks up my sleeve too :)

Wishing you days filled with little wonders.
Rebecca

- -

rebeccagrantham.com,
about me ebay,

Modern Art Gifts from Plein Air Cafe