My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Tuesday

ACEO Art Cards Premiere Issue No. One Landscape Series





Title Imagine .Sold

Here are the first examples of my ACEO (art cards, editions & originals).
These are the new line I was hinting at and am glad some artists knew what they were and had some fun with in my last post!

There are going to be 18 cards in all with a common theme of dark trees, shapes, color and light, becoming more abstract as they are created.

I have done small works before in the 3" x 5" area but never these little ones measuring only 2.5" x 3.5".

All it took was diving in. I have always wanted to give it a go and really happy I did.
This small format is allowing me to create and progress quicker but they are sure making me want to paint a similar work HUGE.

They are created in oil plein air on primed thick illustration board.
They will be signed and numbered.

These cards pictured above are numbered as following because I have a few different sets in the series.
1/3 -1/18,
2/3 -2/18,
3/3 3-18

Art Cards are highly collectible and so unique. Search ebay for ACEO.

It amazes me that these little works can sell for as little as $1 or as high as $100.00

There are some artist's cards I have my eye on shhhhh and will be collecting too if I can win them.

The cards can be kept in plastic sleeves, hard shells or binders like baseball cards as well as matting and framing as one piece or a group.

These cards will be going to auction on ebay sometime later this week or early next. Feel free to subscribe to my ebay auction feed to receive an email notification.

See all my auctions

Rebecca :)


My Website,
about me ebay,

Modern Art Gifts from Plein Air Cafe

- - -

Labels: ,