My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Saturday

Update on Today

Hi I have some sad news to post today.
Early this week my husbands coworker and friend passed away unexpectedly in a very sad boating accident. My husband I think is still in shock about how fast this happened.
The wake is today.

Lisa was very understanding and is going to be taking pictures of the fair for me to paint from.

Today I'm reminded of many things. I remember 8 years ago being in labor for 11 1/2 hours and giving birth to our first son .
The nurses were wonderful. He was born at 4:00 pm and they gave me a birthday cake and song.

He is the best birthday present I could have ever have been given!

So as we continue on this stream of life, there are twists and turns, gusts, gales and gentle breezes- we just have to stay steady in the boat, make the most of everyday, continue to see our glasses half full if not overflowing with blessings both small and great.

Everyday is a GIFT!
Cherish yours today!
Rebecca

Modern Art Gifts from Plein Air Cafe
- -