ACEO's Abstract Landscape series No.One
SoldThis aceo #1 Imagine of the series is now up for auction on ebay.
All three are at auction now.
If you win any three you become an automatic Signature Member and will receive 12% savings and free shipping in the US.
Bid Now ,
These cards will only go to auction once.
Here are 2nd and 3rd sets of the series as a whole.
I am making one more 3 card set and the remaining will be individual cards.


I am getting hard shell cases for these tonight and taking them along with a few more to the fair Saturday.
All myACEO Art cards are original OOAK plein air oil on primed thick illustration board and come with coa's.
Ok gotta run huge thunderstorm coming through!!
It's so muggy and humid, gives me a headache every time not my favorite part of summer but I love thunderstorms!
Rebecca :)
My Website,
about me ebay,
Modern Art Gifts from Plein Air Cafe
plein air - landscape painting - art - ebay - ACEO
Labels: sold, summer plein air paintings








<< Home