My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Tuesday

Imagine ACEO #7


Available on eBay, bid now
Here is number 7 of 18 in my Imagine Landscape ACEO Series.

I am really enjoying these miniature paintings.

What is your favorite thing about aceo's?

Mine is that my ideas areprogressing more quickly than by doing a few large works, but at the same time they are invigorating my desire and ideas for painting these same things huge.

This has been a week of firsts for me, I listed my first aceo's and cigar box painting on ebay as well as created my private crew group to show my appreciation for their support!

I encourage everyone to try something new!
All the Best
Rebecca

My Website,
about me ebay, all auctions
Modern Art Gifts from Plein Air Cafe

- - - -


Labels: ,