My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Thursday

ACEO #8

Camera wo's,
Ok so my digital camera gets the job done but shooting these small works and trying to capture the oil texture, details and colors well ..... to say the least I am not satisfied.

This is #8 and a perfect example, half in focus and the rest is just sliding right on off the card.
I am tempted to dig out my trusty Pentax 35 mm all manual camera.
Ahh but the ease of the digital, shoot, load and upload has me.

I've found too that the beautiful cornflower blue color is just not read in my camera.
Truly the quality between a film camera and digital is a far gap atleast for the camera I'm using.

Anyway it's interesting as an artist what captures a viewer to bid on or buy your art versus what I find most compelling and inspirational to create.

Something that speaks to my heart may or may not speak to yours.
Rebecca
Some going today some newly listed pieces, see them all here

My Website,
about me ebay+ current auctions,

Modern Art Gifts from Plein Air Cafe
- - -

Labels: ,