My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Thursday

ACEO's #'s 12 & 10 & a rainbow


Here are no's 12 & 10, they are a part of a four piece set within the 18 series.

You can see the retouched complete set below in the other post.

These pictures are a little better, but it still remains that my camera doesn't like close ups,

But hey I'm not much for pictures of myself either.

When we go somewhere I'm usually so busy shooting the surroundings that I forget to take pictures of the family. eek. LOL shhhh


I took this picture yesterday. The rainbow was beautiful as was the atmosphere.

It was just barely misting rain along with a golden hue in the sky, my son found this rainbow stretching high right over behind our home.

That makes two rainbows so far this summer when before the other I hadn't caught one in many years. Rainbows are beautiful and always fill me with hope and faith.

Rebecca;)

ps win three items and receive 12% savings and free shipping.
about me ebay, & current auctions


My Website,

Modern Art Gifts from Plein Air Cafe

- - -

Labels: ,