Almost There ACEO's #15 -17

Here are no's 15-17 of the 18 ACEO Art card series I've been working on.
No. 18 will be posted tomorrow.
What I've learned through this series as others is when you start you think surely by the close of 18 or however many, you will exhaust some inspiration of the ideas you had in mind at the end. And be ready to leave it behind for something new.
Not so, this series is only serving to inspire similar works of which I dream could and will be full size. Little studies of love.
and no. 18 is surely a spring board for the next series. I started with the simple idea of dark and light.
And have found so much joy in pursuing this little thought bordering the line of natural and abstract.
Titled Imagine, this series has allowed me to imagine the possibilities of small works and large dreams.
Rebecca :)
My Website,
about me ebay,
Modern Art Gifts from Plein Air Cafe
plein air - landscape painting - art - aceo
Labels: sold, summer plein air paintings








<< Home