One Red Paperclip & a Dream
If you know anything about me, one thing you should know for sure.
I am a hopeless Romantic! Always have been always will be.
The good guys should always win, every story should end with a happy ending
and yes Dreams should come true.
I just saw Kyle MacDonald's story of One red paperclip on 20/20 ABC last night as I was trying to comfort my two year old after some large thunderstorms.
It's truly amazing . Kyle was able to trade one red paperclip for a house!
It took 14 trades and one year to happen. Some of his trades included a fish shaped pen and time with Alice Cooper.
Visit his site for more information and to see all the trades.
I've traded my art work for custom business stationary from Kelli of Charmed Stores -> She's the best when it comes to the pickiness of artists and has done a fabulous job.
I love all my goodies, including notecards, business cards, and custom labels.
and I've traded artwork for artwork.
But I never thought trading could take some so far as owning their own home.
Kyle MacDonald I raise my glass and solute you for making other people's dreams come true as well as your own.
Thank you for being an inspiration!
I wish everyone Dreams come true.
Rebecca
My Website,
Modern Art Gifts from Plein Air Cafe
One Red Paperclip








<< Home