Rose of Sharon No. 12 Handpainted cigar box
Here is the finished Rose of Sharon No. 12 twilight cigar box.The sun has been hidden for a few days now. Which is good for me to get caught up on business paperwork and chasing my chores as well as getting into a routine with our kids back in school.
I am going to be starting a plein air inspired
series of Black Eyed Susans tomorrow I'm happy to move on to a new color theme. And have learned much from The Rose of Sharon Series.I have some great pictures to work from in the studio well actually on my easel outdoors :) and Although I wish I were onsite for these, I have loved these flowers for a long time and can recall the emotions involved.
All the best,
~Rebecca
www.RebeccaGrantham.com
www.PleinAirCafe.com Artful gifts
Rose of Sharon Series Artful gifts are now available, Large Framed Prints, coffee mugs and more, click here to visit my artful gift site.
This piece is unavailable but do contact me if you are interested in cigar box paintings.
Labels: Rose of Sharon Paintings, summer plein air paintings








<< Home