My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Friday

My Eggplant!



Drunk on Nature my eggplant!

I am so happy to share my eggplant I just received from Laura Gentry!! especially made for me with the text "Drunk on Nature".
She couldn't have made a better one for me. Laura understands me and my art better than some people close to me. I am so thankful to have met her.

If you ever get the chance to buy one from an art o mat machine near you, go for it.
here is a link to the locations of art o mats http://artomat.org/machinesbystate.html
or you can hop over to her website and buy one right now.

Have a great day,
find the beautiful it's everywhere around you!
Rebecca

Rebecca Grantham.Com,

Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe

find me on myspace

Labels: