My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Friday

Spring Fling in Euclid, Oh -April 21st

Spring Fling in Euclid

If you live in the Northeast I'm sure you'll understand "Where is Spring?"
We've had record breaking snowfalls and record breaking heat. Well on one day :)
We've had inches of snow so far for April and had an 80 degree day in the past month.
Our Cleveland Indians had to temporarily move to a Milwaukee Stadium. But I digress... if you're around here you get it.

So I'm happy to announce on Saturday come rain, snow, sunshine I hope to be a part of the Spring Fling in Euclid, Oh. Displaying some artful originals and goodies with Gallery 222 and Art on Wheels. I unfortunately won't meet Therese who I've talked too a few times now, she's in wonderful Italy :) We'll meet another time.

I'm bringing my easel and paints to stretch my wings painting on site and hopefully will meet the Local Weather Legend Dick Goddard who's whimsical forecasts are always entertaining and gentle mannered.

If the weather agrees come and visit the Spring Fling.
Saturday April 21st from 11:00 - 3:00 at Sims Park.

All the best,
Rebecca

Rebecca Grantham.Com,

Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe

Labels: