Changes 8" x 10" plein air painting



You wouldn't know it now but this little gem was covered in over a dozen tiny bugs.
Which is going to prompt me to write a companion to my short plein air guide,
titled The Official Guide to Debugging your Plein Air Paintings !:)
but that's for another day.
Here is
Changes
8" x 10" oil on canvas.
This was a wonderful day with soft billowing clouds. As I painted intermittently due to chasing our kids and juggling dinner, the day had slipped very far from the original inspiration but I was so happy to be greeted with the sunset to the West as I was painting North.
The colors changed so quickly that I did not have time to start a new piece and decided to go forward with this one and let those changes appear here.
All the best,
Rebecca
"Make it Beautiful"
Rebecca Grantham.Com,
Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe
Labels: for sale, spring plein air paintings








<< Home