My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Wednesday

Sky Shots of the little glass pendants for fun

Here are some fun pictures of the pendants held up to the sky.


I've been asked already if I'm going to be making more and if custom colors can be ordered, the answer is Yes and YES!



#1 glass landscape


#2 glass landscape


#3 glass landscape


#4  glass landscape


#5 glass landscape


#6 glass landscape


#7  glass landscape

I wanted to give you an idea of how the glass looks when you hold it up too the light.

I like the organic shapes and them not being perfect.

Fun Fun Fun, I can't wait to make more!

Make it beautiful,

Rebecca

Rebecca Grantham.Com,

Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe