My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Wednesday

Sunset Meditation Triptych Plein Air Painting

Sunset Meditation
Sunset Meditation

Here is my new plein air triptych painting I just finished.
each panel measures 12in by 25in
oil on gallery wrap canvas. you can click it to see it larger.

Painting is the most freeing thing I do,
it's the one activity I engage in to let myself go.
It is the one time my cluttered go go mind that is always multitasking making sure every end is tied, every need of our kids is met and every to do is done,
is washed over with peace and the moments I'm experiencing flow through me.

The more I can let myself go the more life is transferred onto my canvas.
This is why I love plein air painting.
and realize there's no turning back.
It is just as essential to my well being as it is to my art that I create from life as it's happening.

What is one thing you do where your mind and spirit rest?

All the best,
Rebecca
Rebecca Grantham.Com,

Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe

Labels: , ,