My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Sunday

Shipped Out!

I shipped out these 4 paintings Saturday along with the consignment agreement to the New Harmony Gallery of Contemporary Art, in Southern Indiana.

I'm happy to be represented by them.
I was contacted and found online, by the Assistant Director.

The Gallery Hours are:

Tuesday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.

April - December, Sundays 12- 4 p.m.

They are located at

506 Main Street
New Harmony, IN 47631
Ph: 812/682-3156

In order the works are Autumn Light, Susan's Tears, and Rose No.10 & 11 Diptych.

I look forward to the coming months and getting to know the gallery.

Have a great day,
all the best,
Rebecca

Rebecca Grantham.Com,

Labels: