Inhale

If you're out and about this coming weekend be sure to stop by the
The Fourth Annual Ohio Lavender Festival 2008
June 20, 21 and 22
presented by Day Break Lavender Farm.I'm going out to paint either Saturday or Sunday depending on the weather.
I love Lavender as my good friend in business can tell you, Robin who sells these delicious
pillows of lavender.
I'm going to be giving away One 5 x 7 print of the finished painting randomly of the people I meet that subscribe to my blog.
And for my loyal blog readers I will be randomly giving one away to you too . The only thing you have to do to be entered is comment on the painting I will be posting next week.
ps You can earn another entry by sharing my blog with a friend.
If they subscribe you'll have double entries just be sure to let me know who they are.
I am so looking forward to painting somewhere new and finding the perfect plants to bring home for our garden.
Have a beautiful week,
Rebecca
Rebecca Grantham.Com, email me at
contact(at)rebeccagrantham.com
e store
Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe
Labels: events








<< Home