My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Monday

The Last of Winter



5 x 7 inches
oil on magnesiacore panel

The Last of Winter

With Spring coming in full colors and earthly renewal I am looking forward to growing in my art work.
I am going to go boldly through the coming months following nature's inspirations wherever they lead me.

My over thinking can only be sorted out through action.
There are answers in my art work that I want to discover and they can only be found through painting.

What will remain constant is :
Make it Beautiful
Express with passion
Celebrate Joy
and this quote from a recent buyer of my artwork.

"Thank you for capturing the beautiful things in this world that the rest of us can only retain a fleeting memory of before it passes"

Wishing you a week of beauty!
Rebecca


Rebecca Grantham.Com, email me at
contact(at)rebeccagrantham.com

My e store for artworks

Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe

Labels: