Falling into 1 & 2 sold
Falling into 1 & 2
Sept. 21st. 05'
Both of these plein air, pastel drawings are 4" x 6" and will be sold together
Sold.
Many times inspiration comes when you least expect it, and you gotta grab it when it comes. I had these two pieces of blank paper mounted and waiting for sometime, not sure what I wanted to draw with my limited palette I call my yard, being an artist that is also a mother of 5 littles ones forces my creativity. For now I can dream of the places I will paint and I have to look around what I see everyday and grab the moments to share. These were no exception, I have been joyfully waiting for Falls show, and I'm trying to not judge what has just begun, but some trees like the poplar that turn a beautiful yellow are turning a quick shade of brown as they tumble. I had just sat for a quick break before dinner, looked up, there it was. I knew it as soon as I saw it, dinner waited...a little bit. Rebecca Grantham
Labels: past works in pastel, sold








<< Home