New Year Sale #2 of 7 Moon Rise
Moon Rise, listed at pennies comparable to my love for it.
I love this piece and am having a hard time listing it.
Why do I love it? It was so peaceful to watch and follow the moon as it rose behind the trees.
I let the moment by moment trail stay on the page. If you look from left ot right you can see on one page how the moon travelled. Many paintings I have created stay with me, I can recall how I felt, how the weather was, where I was standing etc.
This was drawn on our porch later one night, the only light I had was the small table lamp on the floor behind where I knelt, it was chilly beautiful time and I had to draw quickly minute by minute the moon was changing.

8 x 10 Sold
Labels: past works in pastel, sold








<< Home