Art & Technology

via text of fingers from a fellow artist, Manuela Valenti , through our Art & Marketing Group.
I created an account for and have uploaded some of my paintings too
PocketPcThemes,
* the link will take you too my author page.
Users can download the themes to their pocket pc's free,
currently I have 9 themes approved and have four more waiting that will be available in a few days.
This is a good article, The Pocket PC Basics for Business Users and Road Warriors by Don McDougall that explains the ease and use of pocket pc's .
I believe artists today need to embrace some portions of technology. Although we may be in our studio's creating art or as I do 'out of doors', I go out to go in. We need to be savvy and have a little moxie.
I would love to hear fromyou.
If you are an artist, what ways do you combine your art & technology?
If you are a reader, what ways do like or what would you like to see artists do to combine art & technology?








<< Home