Where Were You When The Sun Set

Where Were You When The Sun Set
Plein Air, Abstract, Impressionist, Triptych sunset painting in oil on mounted masonite board
each panel is 12" x 12" x 1 3/4" deep.
email me to purchase
I love music, I grew up playing the flute for many years. I admire those who play. I still have my engraved, open hole, classic even though it is fondly tucked away. I will play it again. We only need some polishing.
When I paint it is like I hear nothing but the sound of the moment, the sound of a musical moment that I only want to allow to live on the surface in front of me.
This painting taught me that I need more brushes, two palettes and both my hands playing if I'm going to capture the sinking sun.
All the best,
~Rebecca
Rebecca Grantham.Com,
Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe
MySpace
Labels: fall plein air paintings, for sale








<< Home