My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Thursday

Promos!!!!! Bumpers and Bookmarks




First of all Thank you to everyone who responded with their suggestions on how to make the bumper stickers better!
You are all the best!
So I kept going round and round with different designs and wanted to post the new ones.
Here is what I have so far.

Please let me know which one you like the best!
and if you would like one, I'm offering them at base cost through my online store Plein Air Cafe.
or if you would like one direct from me, just shoot me an email with the letter and your address and I'll ship it to you for free :)

I've also been busy working on free promo's for my etsy store Natural Abstracts, there are a lot of creative great people that will include a free promo of your etsy store with their sales and goodie bags.

Here are some bookmarks I made using torn paper from my old wood block prints.

The weather looks like it's shaping up good for this weekend's Spring Fling and I'll be taking the whole crew with me. People will get a real taste of my life and how I paint with my five lil ones racing around me :)

All the best,
Rebecca
"Make it Beautiful"

Rebecca Grantham.Com,

Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe