Original Hand painted pendants
I'm wearing this one today :)it measures 1" by an 1 1/2" oils painted directly from nature on primed magnesiacore, so it has a nice light ceramic feel.
1 1/2" x 1 1/2"
1" x 2 1/4"They are each signed originals with the words Be Curious on the back and they have been protected with a clear acrylic finish.
I am going to be listing them in my stores Natural Abstracts on etsy and in my Boutique Store on Made by Moms soon.
I have 5 more or so to photo, and have to work out my quirky camera that doesn't do close ups very well.
If you would like to reserve one of these please drop me an email, they will be offered at a very fair price for original hand painted pendants.
Be Curious!
Rebecca;)
Rebecca Grantham.Com,
Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe
Labels: original hand painted pendants








<< Home