Original ACEO abstract oil painting Blue Be Curious

measuring only 2.5" x 3.5",
This aceo art card has been
painted with oils on primed thick illustration board.
Title ~ Be Curious!
Like a little child wonders surround us,
discoveries await and new sights fascinate.
So this is my brand new little tribute line of cards and (pendants coming this week) to remind you to be curious, and keep your joy, there is beauty around you everywhere waiting to be discovered. I have 6 more that I'll be posting this week along with the pendant charms.
The card is signed on the back
along with the saying Be Curious!
Will be shipped first class mail.
Available through Natural Abstracts
I gave out these aceo's as my gifts at my Dine with the Artist event, and regret that I didn't take a photo of them or the event.
It was a very nice time. We had some great talk about art and life, as well as good service and food from Cafe Sausalito.
I am very grateful.
Keep your eyes open there are little wonders everywhere.
Rebecca Grantham.Com,
Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe
Labels: aceo








<< Home