My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Friday

Bird Song Large Plein Air Abstract

Here is another painting in my abstract series.
It measures 24" wide and 48" tall, oil on panel.

Abstract Bird Song
I have titled it Bird Song.

Although I should rename it to Ant Attack lol, because I must have set up on or near an ant home/hill I was swarmed and pestered constantly as I painted.
Detail pictures
detail


detail 2

Part of me wants to rework this some or maybe add some layers of highlights and color but I'm not going too just yet. There is a freshness that I don't want to spoil.

I wish you all beauty and joy.
Rebecca~

Rebecca Grantham.Com,

Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe

Labels: ,