My blog has moved! and I love it!! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http:/www.findthebeautiful.com and update your bookmarks.

Home - Originals For Sale - Artful Gifts - The Artist - Contact/Subscribe

Monday

Location, Location, Location

I'm sure you've heard how important that phrase is in real estate. It is much the same in art.

Where you display your work is important online and offline.
and that's one thing I strongly learned about where not to market my work.
I love fairs, craft fairs, festivals, meeting people, chatting etc even though I'm a bit shy.

There are 3 local Juried Fine Art Fairs this summer that I'm going to go visit and I am definitely going to apply to next winter.

I had a good time at the spring fling, it was a beautiful day.
Here's a small painting from the day.

it's 8 x 10 plein air, oil and I'm going to title it Location just to remind myself.





I did get to meet Local Cleveland Legend Dick Goddard,
here's the autograph I got :)


It was fun:) When I said my name was Rebecca he said ahh Rebecca of Sunny Brook Farms,
lol I get that sometimes. So he wrote Rebecca Sunshine, I like that.

I wish you all Sunshine!
All the best,
Rebecca
"Make it Beautiful"

Rebecca Grantham.Com,

Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe

Labels: ,