Carnival Days

I am going to begin offering quality prints of some of my paintings through my etsy store and website.
The first one I have to present is Carnival Days.
This is an archival giclee print on matte canvas from my original painting.
The UV inks are said to last 100 -200 years which is a long time to enjoy this festive painting.
The original was painted on site from a local homedays festival. It was my goal to capture the universal fun, joy and memories so many have of local festivals as well as the brilliance of the sparkling wares for sale.
The image measures 8" x 10" with a generous white handling area on each side of about an inch and a half.
I have signed the print on the back.
I accept paypal,(paypal accepts most major credit cards) money orders, personal checks and google checkout.
Make it Beautiful!
Rebecca
Rebecca Grantham.Com,
Modern Art Gifts Plein Air Cafe








<< Home